Hey guys! This is Bronze Sun here with some new updates. Poptropica has changed quite a bit… but I still love it and get on it every day. It’s my passion. Comment below what your favorite color is!!
I cannot appologize enough. What with end-of-the-year testing, and advanced classes, we have had absoulutly NO time to blog. In fact, I’ve barely started Back Lot! :O So this post is just going to catch you up on everything! Once again, I am SO sorry! 😦
1. Back Lot Island is out for members AND non-members. Light, camera, action!
2. Hope you didn’t miss Earth Day on April 22! (Unfortunalty, I did.) Don’t forget to play that Don’t Be An Energy Hog game!
3. Dr. Hare is offering a unique desktop background if we reach 6,000 supporters for the Legos! GO SUPPORT POPTROPICA!! The link is in The Creator’s Blog. (http://blog.poptropica.com/)
4. The Creators recently found a list they wrote in 2007, listing things such as “Ringmaster”, “Clowns”, “Ringmaster has cursed/enslaved zombie carnival workers”, “Horror-theme park infiltrated by zombies”, and “The ringmaster has lost a prized posession and is withdrawn, moody. Prized possesion is bullhorn.” Captain Crawfish says, and I quote, “This is probably from late 2007 or 2008, right after Poptropica got started. As we developed it a little more, the “Haunted Amusement Park” took on a slightly different form (and name), but it didn’t end up becoming a real Island.You never know, I guess.” I don’t know if you guys remember this, but around that time, they were going to make an Island called… wait for it… Monster Carnival Island. They had everything ready- they had a preview picture of the Island on the map, and everyone was really excited for it. I mean, who wouldn’t be? It sounds really awesome! But then, one day, it totally dissapeared off the map, and the Creators never spoke of it. Some people think it was because of the leaked costumes. But, nevertheless, it’s still one of Poptropica’s greatest mysteries. Anyway, Captain Crawfish says,”…as we developed it a little more, the “Haunted Amusement Park” took on a slightly different form (and name)…” Well, form could be like how he says the Ringmaster lost his bullhorn. That sounds like nothing to do with the rest of the Island. Or maybe that’s WHY he has zombie workers. Maybe he got angry and made zombies. I don’t know. As for different name, it’s kinda obvious. It WAS Haunted Amusement Park, but it changed to Monster Carnival. Anyway… Over the past year, the Creators have been giving out clues… For one, remember that Poptropica Friends video? The example username was “MonsterCarnival2012”. My guess is that the Creators were PLANNING to ACTUALLY release it last year, they just had to many Island to create. But now… Now that they release that list, and by the wasy that Captain Crawfish says, “…but it didn’t end up becoming a real Island. You never know, I guess.” make me wonder… Are they ACTUALLY going to release Monster Carnival? I hope so. It seems very likely.
5. Sorry for rambling on the last one.
6. On August 1, the Creators are releasing another book, this one called, “Island Creator Kit”. The Black Widow says, “…is your step-by-step guide to making a Poptropica Island to call your own. From coming up with a storyline to designing scenes, you’ll be able to make an adventure like no other in the history of Poptropica.” Okay, that sounds REALLY cool. I can’t wait!
And that’s a rap-up!! Again. so sorry for not updating!!! 😦
*Written by Fearless Speck*
WE SURPASSED 5.000 SUPPORTERS!!!! YESSS!!!
I love you guys. So, go to the home page of Poptropica, go to the bottom right corner, and type DRHARE5000. Then you get the balloons! Congrats, Poptropica!
So, Dr. Hare made this post:
Monday, April 8, 2013
This balloon’s about to pop
Minions! We are ever so close to surpassing 5,000 supporters for our LEGO CUUSOO project.
Now, I am a bunny of my word, and I did promise to give you a code for two free items in Poptropica once we cross the 5,000 threshold. But just as I will give you the code at that point, I will certainly NOT be giving it away until we reach that mark.
So don’t wait! If you’re 13 or over, visit our LEGO CUUSOO project page right now and vote to support “Dr. Hare’s Lair!” If you are under 13, ask a parent, guardian, sibling, friend, or trusted mentor to cast a vote for you!
Together, we can move one step closer to making this project a reality!
And when I checked the website, it said we only need 8 more supporters before we can get the balloon!!!
So, to the 8 people out there…
If you’re 13, go support!! Link in the Creator’s Blog! We’ll keep you updated on the amount of supporters!!
*Written by Fearless Speck*
Hey….. I know I’m late but I just thought I would tell you if you didn’t already know, Back Lot Island is available for Members! (It was on April 4th actually…) But they made this whole big thing about it not being an April Fools joke, like the HD thing was. So I guess it was too good to be true… *sigh* But I knew it anyways and if you did too give yourself a pat on the back!!!! Well that’s all I have for now so…
Check out the new post and tell me what you think…
It’s the biggest announcement in Poptropica history.
Introducing Poptropica HD in 3D – powered by TURBO!
Our team has been working around the clock for the
past 12 months to update the entire site into stunning
high-definition, three-dimensional graphics. You won’t believe your eyes!
This is the future of Poptropica: crisp outlines, bold colors,
and the astonishing depth of field only advanced high-resolution
graphics can provide. So realistic, it’s like you’re actually there!
In order to see these AMAZING graphics, you will need to
purchase a pair of Poptropica HD 3D glasses! These sweet
specs will retail for the low, low price of only $999.95!*
Not convinced? Poptropica HD-3D is even approved by
Poptropica Creator Jeff Kinney, paid endorser:
Get ready for the next generation of
*Shipping and handling not included.
Expected HD-3D glasses on-sale date: 01/01/2014.
Sounds pretty cool at first… but then you see the “low low” price of $999.95…and then you can’t really believe it. So my theory is it’s some kind of April Fools joke.But you should tell me what you think. Who knows, maybe it is real, that would bepretty cool but I doubt anyone could afford it… I guess we’ll have to wait and see…
Night Watch is out for all!! Members, I hope you got your Cat Burglar (I failed at that spelling…) !!! So, go play it!! Sorry I was late telling you this, I had no wi-fi for a few days. So I’m just going to go play Night Watch and put Abraham’s Daughter by Arcade Fire on replay… I think I’m addicted… :O
*Written by Fearless Speck*
So, some of you might remember, waaaay back in, what, August? I don’t remember. But, anyway, we were desperately trying to get a chat box to work. Well, guess what?! Yours truly got it to work!!! Because I’m just amazing like that… Or should I say… AmaZAYN?… “No. You shouldn’t.”… you guys obviously haven’t seen The Adventurous Adventure of One Direction.So check it out!! You might just find us!! It’s under the “Chat Room” menu on the left side.
*Written by Fearless Speck*
Okay, so I just finished Zomberry Island (I know, I know, I’m late finishing it, but I just haven’t had enough time until now) and as I finished, I realized… In the beginning, the woman in purple near the Common Room says that her husband was in there, and she hoped he was okay. At the end, you find a guy (The same guy who was in those comics) and he says that his wife wanted him to eat fruit. When you go back to that woman in purple, she says something about her husband never going to eat fruit now. So that guy,,, was her husband. I always had it that she was his MOTHER trying to get him to eat in the comics.
Heeeeey, Speckle here. So this is a post about all that you’ve missed. Sit back and read.
But before I begin, I just want to say that I’m not going to include some Creator’s blog posts that they just posted for fun, since it’s already going to be such a long post. Okay, I’m starting:
1) Okay, so basically, Night Watch is available to all this Thursday. So members, get your Cat Burglar costume before then!!!!!
2) Congrats to these Poptropicans for being the first 10 finishers of Night Watch!!! How you do it, I’ll never know… It’s one of the world’s greatest mystery, right along with how many licks it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop…